Our firm has extensive experience in representing individuals and business in Federal and State Tax Controversies. We handle all type of tax audits including income tax, estate and gift tax and sales tax audits.
- What Is Tax Litigation In California?
- Where Does A Tax Court Trial Take Place In California?
- Tax Litigation
- Wage and Bank Levy Release
- What Tax Issues Does Your Firm Currently Handle In California?
- How Common Is It For People Or Companies To Owe The IRS?
- How Much Tax Debt Do People Who Contact An Attorney Generally Owe?
- IRS Audits & Appeals
- How Long Have You Been Handling Tax Audit Cases?
- Do State And Federal Governments Both Conduct Audits?
- Can I Ever Be Audited Again, And If So, How Often?
- What Is An IRS Bank Account Levy?
- Can The IRS Garnish More Than One Kind Of Income?
- An Overview Of Penalty Abatement And Offers In Compromise
- What Is Reasonable Cause For Penalty Abatement?
- Can I Pay The Amount Due In An Offer In Compromise In Installments?
- What Are The Common Reasons Businesses Run Into Payroll Tax Problems?
- What Are Solutions To Payroll Tax Debt Other Than Declaring Bankruptcy?
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation