Family Based Immigration
There are two types of Family Based Immigration Visas Available:
- Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas
- Family Preference Immigrant Visas
For immediate relatives, there are no limit to the amount of visas that can be obtained through Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas. Relationships that qualify for these visas are:
- Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- Unmarried Child of a U.S. Citizen under the age of 21
- An Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. Citizen
- An Orphan to be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen
- Parent of a U.S. Citizen who is at least 21 years old
There are annual limits imposed on Family Preference Immigrant Visas. The following Visas are available:
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their minor children, if any.
- Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of LPRs. At least seventy-seven percent of all visas available for this category will go to the spouses and children; the remainder is allocated to unmarried sons and daughters.
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children.
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years of age.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation